Partial draft minutes for TAG F2F of 18-20 March 2012 - awaiting logs for the rest

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 23:09:12 -0400
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Jeni has given me complete draft minutes for the 18th of March. I did a bit
of cleanup and linked them from the agenda at [1].

Marcos has also given me the IRC log for the bits he scribed, but I am
still awaiting edited IRC logs (not HTML) from at least Anne and Yehuda,
and from anyone else who scribed on the 19th or 20th. Once I receive those
I will do final formatting and integrate, as I have done for the 18th.

We try to have full draft minutes within 4-5 working days of a F2F. Please
get me the IRC logs as soon as you can. Thank you!

Noah

[1] www.w3.org/2001/tag/2013/03/18-agenda