Re: Why polyglot is needed

"Michael[tm] Smith" wrote:

> Creating a new document class instead of fixing broken systems that
> aren't meeting your needs and the needs of other users doesn't seem
> to me like the best way to address the underlying problems.

It isn't a new document class, it's a set of constraints for an
existing document class, to promote interoperability.  Because
sometimes, tweaking output markup is much simpler and more cost-
effective than fixing systems which are apparently "broken" for
stubbornly clinging to XML, or whatever.

-Eric