TAG F2F agenda starting to take shape

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 17:27:21 -0400
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
CC: Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>
A very rough start on the TAG F2F agenda is now up at [1]. Look for it to
change as I refine it, and as members discover conflicts. Comments and
suggestions from TAG members are welcome, but note that many sessions are
scheduled to fit either remote callers or visitors (e.g. Jonathan for
htpRange14). I'll do my best.

Detailed descriptions will be coming for all agenda items; more required
reading will be filled in accordingly as fast as I can get to it.

Thank you!

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2013/03/18-agenda.html