Re: URIs in data primer draft updated & httpRange-14 background

Jeni: Terrific. If you would care to propose the details of a F2F agenda
item, I'd be grateful.

Jonathan: would you like to join us F2F for a session on this? I think Tim
will be with us Monday and Tues, but not Wed. I'd prefer to avoid first
thing Monday, as we'll be welcoming new members, but Monday afternoon or
Tues is likely OK.

Henry: would you like to dial in. If so, do you have teaching or other
conflicts? Do you prefer e.g. Tues morning EDT, which lines up with your
afternoon, or Mon/Tues afternoon, which is evening for you?

Thank you.

Noah