RE: Highlighting issue of XML support in DOM 4 (was: TAG Decision .....develop a polyglot guide)

I'm happy to reconsider my conclusion that the features are widely used.

 I have scant evidence: blog posts and tweets from people who claim to represent software they claim has many users, books published which mention polyglot, etc., the investment of time and energy by the editor of the polyglot spec. These are at least evidence of _some_ users, but I'm willing to consider a definition of "widely used" which discounts all of those as insignificant.

What definition of "widely used" would you like me to use?  Would you use the same definition for all HTML features, and support removing features that aren't widely used by that definition?

Larry