W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > February 2013

Agenda for the TAG Teleconference of 14 February 2013

From: Noah Mendelsohn <noah@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 10:17:42 -0500
Message-ID: <511BAE96.5050202@arcanedomain.com>
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
CC: Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>
The agenda for the TAG teleconference of 14 February 2013 (tomorrow) is now 
available at [1,2] and in text-only form below.

Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2013/02/14-agenda
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly

====================================================================

    [1]W3C | [2]TAG | Previous: [3]7 February 2013 This: [4]14
    February 2013 Next: [5]21 February 2013

       [1] http://www.w3.org/
       [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/
       [3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2013/02/07-agenda
       [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2013/02/14-agenda
       [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2013/02/21-agenda

              Agenda of 14 February 2012 TAG Teleconference

    Nearby: [6]TAG work plan - [7]Teleconference details -
    [8]issues list - [9]open actions - [10]pending review actions -
    [11]www-tag archive - [12]tag archive
     1. Convene
           + Chair: Noah Mendelsohn, Scribe: Jeni Tennison
             (unconfirmed)
           + Regrets: Tim Berners-Lee, Anne van Kesteren, Peter
             Linss
           + Future regrets: 28 February Tim Berners-Lee
           + Agenda Review - [13]this agenda
           + Next Meeting: 21 February, 2013, Chair: Noah
             Mendelsohn
           + Future scribes: Henry Thompson -> Larry Masinter ->
             Jeni Tennison
     2. Approve minutes of prior meeting(s)
           + [14]February 2013
     3. Administrative items
           + Per [15]ACTION-783, Noah sent [16]e-mail to PING
             group. They have [17]responded indicating they will
             discuss soon. Propose to close [18]ACTION-783.
           + Telcon scheduling
           + Reminder: F2F is 18-20 March in Cambridge, MA USA at
             W3C offices
     4. Polyglot and DOM support of XML
           + Goals:
                o Clarify path to a decision on what approach, if
                  any, the TAG wishes to advocate (stated
                  differently: decide whether and why we might
                  reconsider the path the TAG has advocated to
                  date).
           + Background:
                o [19]Request from Alex Russell for discussion on
                  this call. From his email: I'd like to understand
                  what our collective options are for making a
                  decision; also come to at least a timeframe for
                  whatever decision we need to make.
                o 24 January 2012 discussion of DOM support for XML
                  ([20]part 1, [21]part 2)
     5. Fragment identifier semantics:
           + Product page: [22]TAG Product: Fragment Identifiers
             and Mime Types
           + TAG members assigned (as listed in product page): Jeni
             Tennison, Larry Masinter (outgoing), Henry Thompson,
             Yves Lafon (replacing Jonathan Rees as agreed at June
             2011 F2F), Peter Linss (outgoing)
           + Goals:
                o Consider [23]suggestions from Alex Russell on a
                  way forward
           + Background:
                o Last call working draft: [24]Best Practices for
                  Fragment Identifiers and Media Type Definitions
                  ([25]Editor's draft of 5 January 2013)
                o [26]ACTION-772: on - Jeni Tennison - With help
                  from Larry to propose CR exit criteria for
                  fragids finding - Due: 2013-02-12 - OPEN
                o [27]ACTION-777: on - Jeni Tennison - Draft
                  proposed response to Richard Cyganiak's comments
                  on Fragids - Due: 2013-01-10 - PENDING REVIEW
                o [28]E-mail from Alex Russell requesting
                  discussion this week:
                     # Alex writes: Jeni and I were able to discuss
                       this off-list last week and I feel as though
                       the TAG could make note about this that
                       contains architectural guidance in both the
                       XML/RDF area and the HTML in a way way that
                       can make everyone happy.
                     # Jeni [29]responds
                o RFC 3023bis and Fragment ID Semantics
                     # [30]ACTION-689: on - Henry Thompson - work
                       with Noah to draft a further request to the
                       3023bis editor from the TAG to include
                       advice regarding what a particular +xml
                       media type registration should do wrt fragid
                       semantics along the lines in the discussion
                       on media types and fragment identifiers at
                       the f2f on 2012-04-04 - Due: 2012-10-01 -
                       CLOSED
                     # [31]RFC 3023bis regarding fragment ID
                       semantics for +xml media types
     6. F2F Planning
           + Goal:
                o Discuss proposal from chair on ensuring we focus
                  broadly
           + Backround:
                o To Be Supplied
     7. Pending Review Items:
           + [32]Pending review actions in [33]Tracker
           + Note especially: [34]ACTION-746: on - Jeni Tennison -
             Raise a bug on registerContentHandler and
             registerProtocolHandler to ask for specification of
             how fragids are handled - Due: 2012-10-30 - PENDING
             REVIEW (in [35]e-mail Larry Masinter says of this: "I
             owe Jeni a reply. I could try to answer on the call
             tomorrow.")
     8. Overdue Action Items:
           + [36]Overdue actions in [37]Tracker
     9. Any other business
      __________________________________________________________

       [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/
       [7] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
       [8] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues
       [9] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/open
      [10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
      [11] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [12] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
      [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2013/02/14-agenda
      [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2013/02/07-minutes
      [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/783
      [16] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2013Feb/0046.html
      [17] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2013Feb/0048.html
      [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/783
      [19] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2013Feb/0017.html
      [20] 
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2013/02/www.w3.org/2001/tag/2013/01/24-minutes.html
      [21] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2013/01/24-minutes.html#item06
      [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/fragids.html
      [23] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2013Feb/0017.html
      [24] http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-fragid-best-practices-20121025/
      [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/mimeTypesAndFragids
      [26] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/772
      [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/777
      [28] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2013Feb/0017.html
      [29] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2013Feb/0021.html
      [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/689
      [31] 
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/son-of-3023/draft-murata-kohn-lilley-xml-04.html
      [32] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
      [33] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [34] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/746
      [35] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Dec/0068.html
      [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue?sort=owner
      [37] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/


     Noah Mendelsohn for the TAG
     $Revision: 1.2 $ of $Date: 2013-02-13 15:14:43 $

    [38]Valid XHTML 1.1

      [38] http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer
Received on Wednesday, 13 February 2013 15:18:22 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 13 February 2013 15:18:23 GMT