Re: New resource: Normative References to W3C Standards

On Friday, April 19, 2013 at 11:20 AM, Daniel Glazman wrote:

> On 19/04/13 12:00, Marcos Caceres wrote:
>
> > I have actually. I worked at a university's IT department for two years as a web dev.
>
> I was speaking of a company with 140,000 distributed employees,
> using Internet Standards-based control command for hyper-critical
> appliances affecting dozens of millions of people. Quite far away
> from a University web team actually.

Maybe. It's hard to judge. My app might have been used by a couple of thousand people, but was it any more or less complicated than the "hyper-critical" app that you are talking about? it's hard for you or I to know… i.e., you are again arguing from authority.

Anyway, although I'm sure everyone is entertained, this is getting circular, completely off topic, and no new data is being added.

I propose we agree to disagree and go an do real work for the Web :)
--
Marcos Caceres