Re: New resource: Normative References to W3C Standards

On Friday, April 19, 2013 at 11:18 AM, Daniel Glazman wrote:

> On 19/04/13 12:01, Marcos Caceres wrote:
>
> > Please don't argue from authority again and I won't mock you.
>
> Urgh. Can please the TAG Chair say this kind of things should not
> happen in this list again? Thanks.

I'm sorry that I offended you. I was just trying to show you that arguing from authority is not helpful. What position you or your colleagues hold does not carry any favor or weight in an argument. We are all equals here - being a "very, very famous name in the computer industry" doesn't suddenly make some right or more correct than anyone else.

--
Marcos Caceres