Re: Typo in section 5.1 Orthogonal Specifications

Thank you for your comment. I am copying the www-tag list, which has wide
readership, and thereby asking whether other TAG members and the community
agree with you that a correction is required.

Thank you very much.

Noah Mendelsohn
Chair: W3C Technical Architecture Group