Re: ... possibly pertinent to TAG work on Publishing and Linking?

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 16:52:36 -0400
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>

On 11/1/2012 11:51 AM, Larry Masinter wrote:

> I think the question we have to ask at this point in the process is:  "Is the document we have published useful? Are there any errors that need fixing?

I agree.

> I think the comments you are making do not address those questions, but rather "is the document complete?" or "would it be more useful if we added more material?".

Um, there's a misunderstanding. I was not intending to ask questions and
certainly not to specifically suggest that material necessarily should be
added to our draft finding.

Rather, when the TAG is working in an area I think it's useful to put into
the e-mail record, and sometimes to discuss, links to materials that might
be pertinent to our work. I found a couple that I thought might be, and so
circulated them.

I was not intending to suggest anything particular about the value of,
state of, or next steps for the draft finding. I think the questions you
list above are about the right ones relating to that.

Noah