Re: TAG Teleconference of 10 May will be cancelled IF we don't come up with agenda items

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 16:01:40 -0400
To: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>, Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>
On 5/8/2012 3:19 PM, Jeni Tennison wrote:
> I've just set ACTION-690 as Pending Review, as it is ready for discussion, but as I won't be there on Thursday I'd suggest this week wouldn't be a good time to discuss it.

OK, thank you, I appreciate it. I think I also neglected to note your
regrets, that's helpful too.

Also: I just found out that I will not be on jury duty after all, but I may
have another conflict with this Thursday. As I said earlier, I'm going to
give it another couple of hours to see if anyone comes up with something
that would merit a call, and if not I will cancel it.

Thank you>

Noah