W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > May 2012

Re: TAG Teleconference of 10 May will be cancelled IF we don't come up with agenda items

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 20:19:43 +0100
Cc: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>, Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>
Message-Id: <B501B36F-A4CC-4359-A1F0-1CD06AF97949@jenitennison.com>
To: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Noah,

I've just set ACTION-690 as Pending Review, as it is ready for discussion, but as I won't be there on Thursday I'd suggest this week wouldn't be a good time to discuss it.

Thanks,

Jeni

On 8 May 2012, at 20:00, Noah Mendelsohn wrote:

> As promised, I've been going through the usual process of pulling together an agenda for Thursday, in spite of the likelihood that I will not be able to chair.
> 
> Unfortunately, I don't yet see much that merits a call. So, this e-mail is to summarize what I have found, and to solicit your concurrence that the call should be cancelled (or else your suggestions for topics to discuss after all).
> 
> Specifically, the pending review actions are [1]
> 
> -------
> * ACTION-677: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Contact HTML WG co-chairs to ask about timing for output of Encrypted Media TF - Due: 2012-04-24 - PENDING REVIEW [2]
> 
> ...as noted in the comments for the action, we received a response, and it's not clear that followup is needed.
> 
> * ACTION-697: on - Larry Masinter - prepare overview of DANE for TAG consideration - Due: 2012-05-16 - PENDING REVIEW [3]
> 
> ...we discussed that last week [4], and the next step is for Larry to invite a couple of guests to discuss this with us on a call (I'm thinking maybe the action should be re-opened, or maybe closed and replaced by another?)
> 
> * ACTION-703: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Put health warning in "Booth Script" for formatting minutes - Due: 2012-05-10 - PENDING REVIEW
> 
> I've posted a script at [6], and the general reaction seems to have been at least moderately favorable. I suggest we just close the action.
> -------
> 
> I also went through last week's minutes (which were particularly clear and helpful...thank you Jeni!), and didn't see anything there that needed to be continued this week. The one other thing I did see was Jeni's posting [7] of a new proposed "product page" for work on fragment ids in the context of [8]:
> 
> ACTION-690: on - Jeni Tennison - sort next steps on Fragment Identifiers and Mime Types - Due: 2012-05-05 - OPEN
> 
> ...but that's not marked PENDING, so may not be ready for discussion.
> 
> The one other thing that is important is to start thinking about preparation for the June F2F. To make sure everyone notices, I'll send a separate not on that shortly.
> 
> SO: does anyone have a topic that would merit discussion? If not, I will officially cancel the telcon, before I "disappear" later this evening. Thank you.
> 
> Noah
> 
> 
> 
> 
> [1] https://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
> [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/677
> [3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/697
> [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/05/03-minutes#item03
> [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/703
> [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/05/03-minutes
> [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012May/0020.html
> [8] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/690
> 
> 

-- 
Jeni Tennison
http://www.jenitennison.com
Received on Tuesday, 8 May 2012 19:20:17 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 May 2012 19:20:17 GMT