Agenda for TAG call on 22 April 2011

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 22:50:24 -0400
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
CC: Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>
I am working on the agenda for the F2F, and I propose that we plan what may
be a brief call on Thursday to review it, and to make sure required reading
is on track.

I will announce the first draft of the F2F agenda as soon as it's
available, with luck tomorrow. If I get immediate reactions that it's fine,
we may cancel the Thursday telcon after all. In any case, I do not plan to
issue a formal agenda for Thursday.

Peter, are you able to scribe on Thursday? If not, then can you please do
it Yves? Thank you.

Noah