Re: ACTION-647 Product page for Client-side Storage

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 22:12:59 -0400
To: ashok.malhotra@oracle.com
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
On 3/20/2012 12:03 PM, ashok malhotra wrote:
> An updated product page for Client-side storage is attached.
> Also attached is an early draft of recommendations on how to design
> applications that run seamlessly whether Web connected or disconnected.

Thank you, Ashok. Is there any reason this shouldn't be checked in and the
dated URIs at the end adjusted appropriately? We should list it as a draft
until the TAG approves, but I think it should go in the usual place. You
can do it, or else if you prefer I can. Please do follow the established
conventions for formatting etc. Thank you.

Noah