Draft linked from Publishing and Linking product page is not world-readable

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 14:59:25 -0400
To: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
I was just using the product page [1] to get at the latest draft on
Publishing and Linking. The link given is [2], but that is not
world-readable, and indeed, even with my W3C ID I can't get it.

Is the link at [2] correct? If not, let's please fix the product page.
Otherwise, I'd appreciate it if we could make the document world-readable.

Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/PublishingLinking-2012-05-04.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/publishingAndLinkingOnTheWeb