ACTION-647: Prepare product page for work on Client-Side Storage

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 21:34:42 -0500
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
I've done just a little cleanup on a product page [1,2], setting out
proposed goals, deliverables and schedules for TAG for on client-side Web
application storage mechanisms.

I will add this to the end of the agenda for the Thursday telcon, but if I
receive any objections to discussing it so soon, I'll move it to the
following week. Thank you Ashok for leading the effort on this.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/clientsidestorage
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/clientsidestorage-2012-01-24