Re: ACTION-655: TAG to publish XML/HTML Unification Report

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 13:49:46 -0500
To: www-tag@w3.org
Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com> writes:
> On Jan 19, 2012, at 01:20 , Larry Masinter wrote:
>> I'm confused as to whether the task force intends to continue, or whether it is closed.
>
> My understanding is that Norm feels the TF hasn't fully addressed the
> TAG's requests and so the TF is to stay open in order to handle a few
> extra things.

I believe what I said was that I'd continue to volunteer to chair at
least through a first round of public comment. I placed the TAG's
proposed amendments regarding polyglot into the "address as first
round comments" because there was explicit pushback from the TF
members.

My highest priority is to get the darned thing published in some
official, public capacity.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--