Re: ACTION-614: Report on Microdata/RDFa -- discuss Thursday or close?

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 17:04:15 -0500
To: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Working further through the action list, I note:

ACTION-654: on - Jeni Tennison - Write "product" page summarizing wrapup of
RDFa/Microdata work - Due: 2012-01-31 - PENDING REVIEW

and the associated draft Product Page with a proposed wrapup for work on
RDFa/Microdata. That does merit discussion, so I'll include ACTION-614
there. Sorry for the confusion.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/htmldata.html