ACTION-614: Report on Microdata/RDFa -- discuss Thursday or close?

From: Noah Mendelsohn <noah@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 16:53:03 -0500
To: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>

I see that on 6 January you marked as PENDING REVIEW

ACTION-614: on - Jeni Tennison - Report on progress relating to RDFa and
Microdata - Due: 2012-01-06

That change is not recorded in the minutes of 6-January, and assuming I'm
understanding the timezones in the log right, you made the change after the
meeting ended.

Given that we had an update at the F2F, am I correct in guessing that you'd
just like this action closed, or would be prefer more discussion on the
telcon this week? Thank you.