Question to the candidates: JSON versioning

From: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 19:24:35 +0100
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Hi,

since the list of candidates in the upcoming TAG election is now known,
I would like to take this opportunity to ask them some questions in the
hope that their answers will enlighten the debate (and I of course
encourage others to do likewise).

Obviously, anyone is more than welcome to answer.

First question:

What would be your recommendations on versioning an HTT interface with
JSON payloads?

Subsidiary: what is your take on GitHub's use of a media type parameter
for API versioning?