Re: Logging out from Facebook

From: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 07:17:42 -0400
Cc: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>, "www-tag@w3.org List" <www-tag@w3.org>
To: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
In that case, let's mock up a UI which would work,
define what it does, and then we can lean on browser vendors and who knows?

It took a long time to get the padlock icon changed to the name of the cert holder
but I think we only said in talks, didn't give a mock-up of what it would look
like.

How do you imagine the browser UI for really logging out?
A sidebar or toolbar with a list of the places where you are currently logged in?
Wouldn't it just be huge?