Re: Logging out from Facebook

I do in no way want to detract from the main point, but it may be worth
pointing out that there is a certain amount of justification for keeping
the "locale" cookie information. Otherwise, it may happen that while you
have been seeing say a Chinese user interface, the user interface
suddenly switches back to e.g. English.

Under ideal circumstances, such a "locale" cookie wouldn't be needed in
the first place, because the browser sends an Accept-Language header
that is supposed to have all the necessary information. But not every
user knows how to set up the information in the browser, it's not easy
in every browser (Safari seems to be toughest), and it doesn't work in
shared machine settings (but in that case, a "Locale" cookie also
doesn't work).

Regards,   Martin.