Re: 'parallel properties' reference?

FYI, I also described the "parallel properties" approach (in 2006),
though at that time I called it the "shadow ontology" approach:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Jan/0171.html
TimBL argued against it here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Jun/0012.html
The refinement that Sandro described below is a kind of a combination of
that and the "Multiple-Sense Approach" also described at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Jan/0171.html

David

--
David Booth, Ph.D.