W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > November 2011

Re: Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 10 November 2011

From: Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 12:38:14 -0500
Cc: Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>, "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Message-Id: <6D6A41A2-F849-458D-B7B5-FD4C0B51D980@w3.org>
To: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Hi Noah,

Tim is in NYC for meetings and so I don't think he'll be able to call in.

best,
Amy


On Nov 10, 2011, at 12:05 AM, Noah Mendelsohn wrote:

> The agenda for the TAG teleconference of 10 November 2011 is now available at [1,2] and in text-only form below. This was prepared in some haste after my return from travels yesterday; if any TAG member has additional suggestions for topics to discuss, we can add them to the agenda at the start of the call. Thank you.
> 
> Noah
> 
> [1] www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/11/10-agenda
> [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly
> 
> =============================================================
> 
>   >
> 
>   [1]W3C | [2]TAG | Previous: [3]Technical Plenary 31 October - 4
>   November 2011 This: [4]10 November 2011 Next: [5]17 November 2011
> 
>      [1] http://www.w3.org/
>      [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/
>      [3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/31-agenda
>      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/11/10-agenda
>      [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/11/17-agenda
> 
>             Agenda of 10 November 2011 TAG Teleconference
> 
>   Nearby: [6]Teleconference details - [7]issues list - [8]open actions
>   - [9]pending review actions - [10]www-tag archive - [11]tag archive
>    1. Convene
>          + Chair: Noah Mendelsohn, Scribe: Peter Linss (confirmed)
>          + Roll call -- Regrets: None
>          + Future regrets: none
>          + Agenda Review - [12]this agenda
>          + Next Meeting: Afternoon of 31 October and Morning of 4
>            November at [13]TPAC 2011
>          + Future scribes: Jonathan Rees - > Ashok Malhotra - > Jeni
>            Tennison
>    2. Approve minutes of prior meeting(s)
>          + [14]27 October 2011
>    3. Administrative items
>          + We still need minutes for 31 October, 2011; once those are
>            available, we will be able to approve the record of our
>            meetings at TPAC
>          + TAG Election: encourage AC representatives to put forward
>            nominations
>    4. Web-Storage
>          + Goals:
>               o Decide whether the TAG wants to comment on the
>                 [15]Web-Storage Last Call Document which is now [16]in
>                 last call until 15 November (5 days from now!)
>               o Update (or make plan to update) [17]Product page for
>                 Web Application Storage
>          + Background:
>               o Ashok mentioned at TPAC that there is a Web Storage
>                 last call draft, and asked whether the TAG would like
>                 to review it.
>               o [18]Product page for TAG work on Web Application
>                 Storage
>    5. [19]ISSUE-57 (HttpRedirections-57), [20]ISSUE-63
>       (metadataArchitecture-63) and [21]ISSUE-14 (HttpRange-14) : URI
>       Definition Discovery; Metadata Architecture
>          + Goals:
>               o Develop a plan for moving forward on [22]httpRange-14
>                 and [23]ISSUE-57
>          + Background:
>               o Jonathan Rees has proposd a new [24]plan for
>                 re-resolving httpRange-14 and asks for TAG
>                 consideration of his proposal.
>               o Product page: [25]URI Definition Discovery
>               o [26]ACTION-624: on - Jonathan Rees - (self-assigned)
>                 Call for httpRange-14 change proposals - Due:
>                 2011-12-31 - OPEN
>               o Earlier background:
>                    # [27]Interoperability of referential uses of
>                      hashless URIs by Jonathan Rees ([28]announcement
>                      email)
>                    # [29]Providing and discovering definitions of
>                      URIs: Editor's Draft 25 June 2011 by Jonathan
>                      Rees ([30]announcement email)  required reading
>                    # [31]Information Resources and Web Metadata:
>                      Editor's Draft 25 June 2011 by Jonathan Rees
>                      ([32]announcement email)  required reading
>                    # [33]Wiki page on httpRange-14 history (optional
>                      reading)
>                    # [34]A diagram explaining "metadata", from
>                      Jonathan Rees
>                    # [35]ACTION-201: on - Jonathan Rees - Report on
>                      status of AWWSW discussions - Due: 2011-12-28 -
>                      OPEN
>                    # [36]ACTION-282: on - Jonathan Rees - Draft a
>                      finding on metadata architecture. - Due:
>                      2011-11-08 - OPEN
>                    # [37]ACTION-413: on - Dan Connolly - Suggest a
>                      path thru some logic terminology that might speed
>                      up httpSemantics discussions - Due: 2010-05-07 -
>                      CLOSED
>                    # [38]ACTION-587: on - Jonathan Rees - Prepare
>                      issue-57 and issue-63 documents for TAG members
>                      to discuss at Sept F2F - Due: 2011-10-11 - CLOSED
>    6. SPDY
>          + Goals:
>               o Per [39]TPAC discussion: decide how, if at all, TAG
>                 should continue to be involved with SPDY
>               o Close [40]ACTION-618: on - Yves Lafon - With help from
>                 Larry, Noah, and Jeni to prepare analysis on
>                 development around HTTP, like spdy, ssl use,
>                 websocket... - Due: 2011-11-29 - OPEN
>          + Background:
>               o [41]ACTION-626: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Schedule
>                 discussion of how, if at all, TAG should continue to
>                 be involved with SPDY - Due: 2011-11-11 - OPEN
>               o [42]TPAC 2011 Discussion of SPDY
>               o [43]Jeni Tennison's email on SPDY and related thread
>                 ([44]here and [45]here too)
>               o June 2011 F2F [46]session with Jim Gettys on
>                 [47]buffer bloat
>    7. Microdata/RDFa
>          + Goals:
>               o Get an update from Jeni on status of Microdata/RDFa
>                 work
>               o Noting that there is a deadline on 14 January 2012 for
>                 escalating HTML5 Last Call bugs  so, we should start
>                 the process of deciding whether to esclate
>               o If we decide to escalate, assign TAG member(s) to
>                 develop change proposals, which are required within a
>                 month of the escalation deadline
>          + Background:
>               o Bugs against Microdata and RDFa raised by Jeni:
>                 [48]http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1447
>                 0 and
>                 [49]http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1411
>                 4
>               o HTML WG relating to TAG input:
>                 [50]http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1310
>                 0 (marked RESOLVED WONTFIX) and
>                 [51]http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1310
>                 1 (RESOLVED NEEDSINFO)
>               o [52]ACTION-614: on - Jeni Tennison - Report on
>                 progress relating to RDFa and Microdata - Due:
>                 2011-10-27 - OPEN
>               o TAG [53]e-mail raising last-call issues on Microdata
>                 and RDFa.
>               o [54]Discussion on 21 July 2011
>    8. Overdue Action Items:
>          + [55]Overdue actions in [56]Tracker
>    9. Pending Review Items:
>          + [57]Pending review actions in [58]Tracker
>   10. Any other business
>     _________________________________________________________
> 
>      [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
>      [7] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues
>      [8] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/open
>      [9] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
>     [10] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
>     [11] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
>     [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/11/10-agenda
>     [13] http://www.w3.org/2011/11/TPAC/
>     [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/27-minutes
>     [15] http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-webstorage-20111025/
>     [16] http://www.w3.org/News/2011.html#entry-9240
>     [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/clientsidestorage.html
>     [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/clientsidestorage.html
>     [19] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/57
>     [20] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/63
>     [21] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/14
>     [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html?type=1#httpRange-14
>     [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/57
>     [24] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Nov/0034.html
>     [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/defininguris.html
>     [26] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/624
>     [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/09/referential-use.html
>     [28] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Aug/0097.html
>     [29] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/awwsw/issue57/20110625/
>     [30] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011May/0088.html
>     [31] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/awwsw/ir/20110625/
>     [32] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011May/0040.html
>     [33] http://www.w3.org/wiki/HttpRange14Webography
>     [34] http://odontomachus.wordpress.com/2011/02/21/the-place-of-metadata/
>     [35] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/201
>     [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/282
>     [37] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/413
>     [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/587
>     [39] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/11/04-minutes.html#item01
>     [40] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/618
>     [41] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/626
>     [42] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/11/04-minutes.html#item01
>     [43] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Sep/0033.html
>     [44] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Sep/0035.html
>     [45] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Sep/0050.html
>     [46] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/06/06-minutes.html#item0x
>     [47] http://mirrors.bufferbloat.net/Talks/PragueIETF/
>     [48] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=14470
>     [49] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=14114
>     [50] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13100
>     [51] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13101
>     [52] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/614
>     [53] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Jun/0136.html
>     [54] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/07/21-minutes#item03
>     [55] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue?sort=owner
>     [56] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
>     [57] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
>     [58] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
> 
> 
>    Noah Mendelsohn for the TAG
>    $Revision: 1.1 $ of $Date: 2011/11/10 05:02:56 $
> 
>   [59]Valid XHTML 1.1
> 
>     [59] http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer
> 
> 

--
Amy van der Hiel
W3C/MIT
32 Vassar Street, G532
Cambridge, MA 02139 USA
phone: +1.617.253.5628
fax: +1.617.258.5999
amy@w3.org
Received on Thursday, 10 November 2011 17:38:25 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:48:40 GMT