Re: ISSUE-57 & ISSUE-63 draft: Information Resources and Web Metadata

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 20:46:10 -0400
To: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
CC: www-tag@w3.org
On 5/17/2011 9:05 PM, Jonathan Rees wrote:

> http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/awwsw/ir/20110517/ is the first of two
> drafts relating to ISSUE-57 for us to discuss at the June F2F. The
> second, which attacks ISSUE-57

Thank you, that's very much appreciated. TAG Members: I've added this to
the growing list of required reading [1] for the F2F. (Consider the list at
[1] as informal; I am working right now on the formal agenda, and the
required reading will, as usual, be linked from there as well.)

> Apparently I had no action to do this, although I think it's common
> knowledge I've been working on it. Noah, if you'd like for me to
> assign myself an action to do this, for agenda purposes, I'd be happy
> to.

At this point, not needed for getting it into the F2F agenda. What would be
helpful is to be sure that we come >out< of the F2F with suitable actions.
Please remind me if I forget to make sure that happens. That will ensure
that I do a better job of tracking in the future.

Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/05/11F2FAgendaPlanning.html#reading