Call for Agenda Items for TAG teleconference of 25 February 2011

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 14:30:13 -0500
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
I won't get serious about the agenda for next week's call until Monday or
Tuesday, but we covered a lot at the F2F, and I'm not offhand remembering a
lot new since then. I will go through the various pending actions, etc.,
which I have not yet done, but if there's anything you'd particularly like
discussed please let me know by Monday if possible.  There is some chance
that if not enough is new, I will again cancel the call. Thank you.

Noah