Re: HashInURI

Le 28 nov. 2010 à 15:02, ashok malhotra a écrit :
> I just checked in http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/11/HashInURI
> This is a combination of Raman's hash-in-url writeup and my earlier writeup on

FYI

Yet another article about Hash in URI
http://isolani.co.uk/blog/javascript/BreakingTheWebWithHashBangs

    Breaking the Web with hash-bangs
    Tuesday, February 08, 2011

    Lifehacker, along with every other Gawker property,
    experienced a lengthy site-outage on Monday over a
    misbehaving piece of JavaScript. Gawker sites were reduced
    to being an empty homepage layout with zero content,
    functionality, ads, or even legal disclaimer wording. Every
    visitor coming through via Google bounced right back out,
    because all the content was missing.

--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/