From: Peterson, Jon [mailto:jon.peterson@neustar.biz]
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 9:24 AM
To: Noah Mendelsohn
Cc: Larry Masinter; Peterson, Jon; Thomas Roessler
Subject: Re: TAG talk at March IETF meeting

Hello,

Before our IAB call tomorrow, I wanted to ping you guys and ask if you'd made any progress on this? Even if the TAG doesn't have  consensus opinion as such, it would still be great to have an individual (TAG member or no) speak on the panel to their perspective on the role of standards in the web world. People in the IETF community really do need education on this, and while we can approximate the message, I suspect someone from your side could deliver it much better.

- J