W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > February 2011

Stable agenda for TAG F2F of 8-10 February 2011

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 11:44:01 -0500
Message-ID: <4D4D7E51.2090703@arcanedomain.com>
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>, Norm Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Cc: Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>
A stable agenda for next week's TAG F2F is now available at [1,2] and in 
text-only form below. I don't anticipate further changes prior to the 
meeting, but we may well adjust things as we go along.  The formal list is 
now closed; search the agenda for the string "required reading" 
(case-insensitive).

I believe I have accommodated most scheduling requests, except that the tdb 
discussion is not near the HTTP Semantics session, as Henry had requested.

I'm a bit concerned that we have no open slots. We do have quite a bit of 
time available for discussion of HTML / XML unification, and it's possible 
we'll pick up something there. Otherwise, we'll have to stay on schedule, 
or something will get dropped.

Thank you all for your help in preparing the agenda.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/02/08-agenda
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly

================================================

    [1]W3C | [2]TAG

       [1] http://www.w3.org/
       [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/

        W3C TAG meeting 8-10 February 2011 in Cambridge, MA, USA

    Nearby: [3]issues list - [4]findings - [5]www-tag archive - [6]tag
    archive - Actions: ([7]open, [8]pending review) [9]logistics

       [3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues
       [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/findings
       [5] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
       [6] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
       [7] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/open
       [8] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
       [9] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/02/08-f2f-localarrangements.html

Agenda Summary

    Tuesday 8 February
    Agenda
    08:30-9:00 Arrive & Set up. Please have your computers and network
    connections set up for a prompt start at 9AM. Doors to the 8th floor
    may or may not be open prior to 8:30  if they are, you are welcome
    to set up earlier.
    09:00-09:30
      * [10]Convene, review agenda

    9:30-10:30
      * [11]Design of APIs for Web Applications

    10:30-10:45 Break (15 mins)
    10:45-noon
      * [12]Web Applications: Security

    12:00-13:15 Lunch with W3C Team - 4th floor (75 mins)
    13:15-14:15
      * [13]scalabilityOfURIAccess-58: Scalability of URI Access to
        Resources (Ted Guild will join us)

    14:15-15:45
      * [14]Web Applications: Client-side state

    15:45-16:15 Break (15 mins)
    16:15-17:00
      * [15]Administration

    Wednesday 9 February
    Agenda
    09:00-10:30
      * [16]HTML-XML-Divergence-67: HTML / XML Unification (with Norm
        Walsh)

    10:30-11:00 Break (30 mins)
    10:50-noon
      * [17]HTML Prefixes, Namespaces and Extensibility

    noon-13:30 Lunch (90 mins)
    13:30-15:00
      * [18]HTML-XML-Divergence-67: HTML / XML Unification (with Norm
        Walsh)

    15:00-15:15
      * Break

    15:15-16:00
      * [19]HTTP Semantics

    16:00-17:00
      * [20]URNsAndRegistries-50: Persistent references

    18:30-????
      * TAG Dinner with Norm Walsh - (details and time TBD)

    Thursday 10 February
    Agenda
    09:00-10:00
      * [21]TAG Priorities for 2011

    10:00-11:00
      * [22]Web Applications: Client-side storage

    11:00-11:20 Break (15 mins)
    11:20-noon
      * [23]Coordinate about TAG participation in IETF/IAB panel at
        March 2011 IETF

    noon-13:00 Lunch (60 mins)
    13:00-14:00
      * [24]URNsAndRegistries-50: Registries (with Philippe le Hegaret)

    14:00-14:30
      * [25]Open issue review

    14:30-15:30
      * [26]URNsAndRegistries-50: The tdb URI scheme

    15:30-15:45 break (15 minutes)
    15:45-16:30
      * [27]Action item review
      * Any other business

Logistics

    Venue
           MIT, Stata Center, 8th Floor Reading Room
           32 Vassar Street
           Cambidge, MA 02139

    See [28]logistics for further details.

      [28] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/02/08-f2f-localarrangements.html

Preparation

    See "(required reading)" annotations in agenda items below.

Agenda Details

     1. Convene, review agenda
           + Scribes: TAG members are encouraged to sign up by email in
             advance of the meeting
           + Roll call
           + F2F Main Goals:
                o Focus work on HTML / XML Unification
                o Set TAG priorities and major goals for 2011
     2. TAG Priorities for 2011
           + Goals:
                o Identify key success criteria for TAG's work in 2011
                o Make a clearer plan for the content, form, and
                  expected date of TAG deliverables to achieve those
                  goals.
           + Background (these mainly relate to Web Applications, but
             our discussion or priorities will not be limited to Web
             Apps):
                o [29]ACTION-434: on - Daniel Appelquist - Prepare
                  discussion of structure of what we want to do about
                  web apps architecture... - Due: 2010-10-18 - CLOSED
                o May 2010 notes from DanA on ACTION-434: [30]Web
                  Application Architecture (these were prepared for the
                  June 2010 F2F)
                o Email thread beginning with: [31]Re: ACTION-434: Some
                  notes on organizing discussion on WebApps architecture
                o Email from Larry Masinter: [32]progress on web
                  applications architecture: a few thoughts
     3. [33]ISSUE-67 (HTML-XML-Divergence-67): HTML / XML Unification
           + Norm Walsh will be joining us for these sessions.
           + Goals:
                o Set goals and schedules for the HTML / XML Unification
                  effort (setting schedules may not be achievable now,
                  but we'll consider it)
                o Review task force progress
                o Look for ways in which the TAG can help this effort to
                  succeed.
           + Background:
                o [34]ACTION-437: on - Tim Berners-Lee - Create a task
                  force on XML / HTML convergence - Due: 2011-06-01 -
                  OPEN
                o Norm Walsh is chairing a group under the TAG's
                  auspices ([35]mailing list)
                o See also:
                     # [36]Note from T.V. Raman (3 May 2010)
                     # [37]ACTION-433: on - Tim Berners-Lee - Help Tim
                       get in touch with staff etc. re XML/HTML
                       unification - Due: 2010-05-28 - CLOSED
                     # [38]ACTION-427: on - John Kemp - Read 4
                       distributed extensibility proposals and summarize
                       them w.r.t. proposals TAG has discussed to date -
                       Due: 2010-11-01 - CLOSED
                     # Discussion on 7 June 2010 F2F: [39]"TAG
                       recommends the formation of a task force to drive
                       the reunification of XML and HTML"
                     # [40]HTML/XHTML Compatibility Authoring Guidelines
                       (draft from HTML WG)
                     # [41]September/October 2010 HMTL WG poll on
                       distributed extensibility
                     # [42]TAG endorses "like SVG" extension mechanism
                       for HTML5
     4. [43]ISSUE-67 (HTML-XML-Divergence-67): HTML Prefixes, Namespaces
        and Extensibility
           + Norm Walsh will be joining us for this session.
           + Goals:
                o Discuss HTML Working Group [44]resolution of their
                  [45]ISSUE 41: Decentralized Extensibility, in which
                  they decided not to support prefix bindings in the
                  text/html serialization of HTML5
                o Discuss Henry Thompon's analysis of [46]Prefixes in
                  RDFa for HTML
                o Look for ways in which the TAG can help this effort to
                  succeed.
           + Background:
                o [47]TAG input on HTML WG ISSUE 41
                o Norm Walsh is chairing a group under the TAG's
                  auspices ([48]mailing list)
                o As an alternative to CURIEs, Misha Wolf points out the
                  widespread use of QCodes ([49]email from Misha Wolf)
     5. [50]ISSUE-60 (webApplicationState-60): Web Applications:
        Client-side State
           + Goals:
                o Review [51]Repurposing the Hash Sign for the New Web
                o Larry Masinter requests 10 minutes to discuss
                  [52]ACTION-508
                o Get organized for further work in this area. TAG
                  "Product page" needed?
           + Background:
                o Required reading: [53]Repurposing the Hash Sign for
                  the New Web (08 February 2011 draft)
                o Previous draft at: [54]15 January 2011 Draft:
                  Repurposing the Hash Sign for the New Web
                o [55]Discussion on 13 January 2011, [56]Discussion on
                  20 January 2011
                o [57]ACTION-481: on - Ashok Malhotra - Update
                  client-side state document with help from Raman - Due:
                  2011-03-01 - OPEN
                o [58]ACTION-508: on - Larry Masinter - Draft proposed
                  bug report regarding interpretation of fragid in
                  HTML-based AJAX apps Due: 2011-01-03 - Due: 2011-01-20
                  - OPEN
     6. [59]ISSUE-60 (webApplicationState-60): Web Applications:
        Client-side Storage
           + Goals:
                o Review progress made since the last discussion.
                o Get organized for further work in this area. What are
                  specific goals in terms of dates and deliverables? TAG
                  "Product page" needed?
                o Currently tracking under [60]ISSUE-60, which is the
                  same one we're using for more transient client-side
                  state. Is ISSUE-60 appropriate for both?
           + Background:
                o Required reading: Ashok Malhotra's slides "Client-Side
                  Storage" ([61]ppt, [62]pdf)
                o Required reading: [63]Client-side Storage : this
                  version was prepared for the October 2010 F2F
                o [64]ACTION-475: on - Ashok Malhotra - Write finding on
                  client-side storage, DanA to review - Due: 2011-03-21
                  - OPEN
                o [65]ACTION-482: on - Ashok Malhotra - Write a draft on
                  client-side storage with help from DanA Due:
                  2010-11-30 - Due: 2010-10-27 - CLOSED -- it was noted
                  that this action was redundant with ACTION-475
     7. [66]ISSUE-58 (scalabilityOfURIAccess-58): Scalability of URI
        Access to Resources
           + Goals:
                o Review Henry's work on catalogs
                o Discuss W3C traffic patterns with Ted Guild
                o Discuss possible TAG interst in Denial of Service
                  vulnerabilities inherent in Web Architecture
                o Decide on what, if anything, TAG wants to set
                  regarding goals and schedules for continued work on
                  [67]ISSUE-58
           + Background:
                o [68]ACTION-390: on - Daniel Appelquist - Review
                  ISSUE-58 and suggest next steps - Due: 2011-03-01 -
                  OPEN
                o [69]Email from Ted Guild requesting TAG best practices
                  document "on Caching XML Schemata" (note: this email
                  was sent in July of 2007); [70]followup email from Ted
                  in 2008
                o [71]Email from Yves Lafon on scalabilityOfURIAccess-58
                o [72]TAG Discussion of Ted's email
                o TAG minutes of 11 Feb 2011 [73]Henry Thompson
                  announces premliminary version of a catalog (I infer
                  Henry has done work since Feb, but I'm not finding the
                  reference -- Noah)
                o Denial of service attacks relating to recent Wikileaks
                  controversy suggest there are issues of Web robustness
                  that may be of interest to the TAG
     8. Web Applications: Security
           + Goals:
                o Consider John Kemp's [74]note framing a security
                  section for the architecture of Web Applications
                o Decide who will carry forward TAG work on security,
                  given that John's term on the TAG is ending
                o Decide goals, delivery dates, and next steps for TAG
                  work on security
           + Background:
                o [75]ACTION-417: on - John Kemp - Frame section 7,
                  security - Due: 2011-01-25 - OPEN
                o See also:
                     # [76]ACTION-280: on - Dan Connolly - (with John K)
                       to enumerate some CSRF scenarios discussed in Jun
                       in Cambridge - Due: 2010-05-25 - OPEN
                     # [77]ACTION-33: on - Henry S. Thompson - revise
                       naming challenges story in response to Dec 2008
                       F2F discussion - Due: 2010-06-01 - OPEN
                     # [78]ACTION-340: on - John Kemp - summarize recent
                       discussion around XHR and UMP - Due: 2010-06-04 -
                       OPEN
                     # [79]ACTION-344: on - Jonathan Rees - Alert TAG
                       chair when CORS and/or UMP goes to LC - Due:
                       2010-06-10 - OPEN
                     # [80]ACTION-412: on - Dan Connolly - Try the
                       clarification question, blog item, or wiki
                       approach to metadata-in-uris vs CSRF - Due:
                       2010-06-07 - CLOSED
                     # [81]ACTION-435: on - Jonathan Rees - Consult
                       Tyler Close regarding UMP-informed web storage
                       vulnerability analysis - Due: 2010-06-22 - CLOSED
                     # [82]CORS, UMP and XHR by John Kemp (required
                       reading for previous F2F)
                     # Required reading: John Kemp's [83]note framing a
                       security section for the architecture of Web
                       Applications
     9. [84]Web Application Architecture: Design of APIs for Web
        Applications
           + Goals:
                o Review and refine Dan Appelquists' [85]WebApp API
                  Minimization
                o Decide whether the TAG wants to produce a Finding on
                  Design of APIs for Web Applications
           + Background:
                o Required reading: [86]WebApp API Minimization
                o Suggested reading: [87]Terminology for Talking about
                  Privacy by Data Minimization: Anonymity,
                  Unlinkability, Undetectability, Unobservability,
                  Pseudonymity, and Identity Management
                  draft-hansen-privacy-terminology-00.txt
                o [88]ACTION-514: on - Daniel Appelquist - Draft finding
                  on API minimization Due: 2011-02-01 - Due: 2011-01-27
                  - OPEN
                o From previous F2F: [89]Dan Appelquist writeup on API
                  Design - ([90]announcement email)
                o [91]ACTION-461: on - Daniel Appelquist - Draft
                  "finding" on Web Apps API design - Due: 2010-12-31 -
                  CLOSED
    10. [92]ISSUE-57 (HttpRedirections-57) and [93]ISSUE-14
        (HttpRange-14) : HTTP Semantics
           + Goals:
                o Update the TAG on progress made by the AWWSW subgroup
                o At Jonathan Rees' request, discuss issue httpRange-14
           + Background:
                o [94]ACTION-201: on - Jonathan Rees - Report on status
                  of AWWSW discussions - Due: 2011-01-25 - OPEN
                o See also: [95]ACTION-282: on - Jonathan Rees - Draft a
                  finding on metadata architecture. - Due: 2011-04-01 -
                  OPEN
                o See also: [96]ACTION-413: on - Dan Connolly - Suggest
                  a path thru some logic terminology that might speed up
                  httpSemantics discussions - Due: 2010-05-07 - CLOSED
           + There was a request to schedule this near the
             [97]discussion of the tdb URI scheme, but the chair regrets
             not having been able to honor that request.
    11. [98]ISSUE-50 (URNsAndRegistries-50): Persistent references
           + Goals:
                o (New as of 2011-02-05): Discuss Jonathan Rees'
                  analysis: [99]Persistent Reference Interventions
                o Decide goals and next steps, if any, for TAG work on
                  persistent references
           + Background:
                o [100]ACTION-477: on - Henry S. Thompson - Organize
                  meeting on persistence of domains - Due: 2011-03-15 -
                  OPEN
                o [101]ACTION-478: on - Jonathan Rees - Prepare a first
                  draft of a finding on persistence of references, to be
                  based on decision tree from Oct. F2F Due: 2010-01-31 -
                  Due: 2011-01-31 - PENDING REVIEW
                o Required reading: [102]Persistent Reference
                  Interventions (new as of 2011-02-04)
                o Required reading: [103]Persistent Reference on the Web
                  (unchanged since Oct. 2010 F2F)
                o Closed actions and previous discussion:
                     # [104]ACTION-444: on - Jonathan Rees - Draft a
                       white paper on link persistence - Due: 2010-10-11
                       - CLOSED
                     # [105]ACTION-414: on - Henry S. Thompson - Prepare
                       a draft agenda, including goals and means, for a
                       proposed afternoon session with invited guests,
                       and circulate for discussion prior to a decision,
                       on the subject of addressing the persistence of
                       domain names - Due: 2010-06-01 - CLOSED
                     # [106]June 2010 F2F discussion of domain name
                       persistence; [107]October 2010 F2F discussion of
                       domain name persistence
    12. [108]ISSUE-50 (URNsAndRegistries-50): The tdb URI scheme
           + Goals:
                o Discuss [109]The 'tdb' and 'duri' URI schemes, based
                  on dated URIs
           + Background:
                o Henry Thompson requested a F2F session to discuss tdb
                o Required reading: [110]The 'tdb' and 'duri' URI
                  schemes, based on dated URIs
    13. [111]ISSUE-50 (URNsAndRegistries-50): Registries
           + Goals:
                o Consider Larry's email framing [112]TAG work on
                  registries
                o Decide next steps, if any, for TAG work on registries
           + Background:
                o Required reading: Larry Masinter's email framining
                  [113]TAG work on registries
                o [114]ACTION-511: on - Larry Masinter - Send email
                  framing TAG work on registries - Due: 2011-01-20 -
                  OPEN
                o (added 5 Feb 2011 at Larry Masinter's request)
                  [115]RFC 5226: BCP - Guidelines for Writing an IANA
                  Considerations Section in RFCs
    14. Product: [116]Coordination with IAB/IETF on architecture of web
        applications: Coordinate about TAG participation in IETF/IAB
        panel at March 2011 IETF
           + Goal:
                o Coordinate about TAG participation in IETF/IAB panel
                  at March 2011 IETF
           + Background:
                o [117]ACTION-500: on - Larry Masinter - Coordinate
                  about TAG participation in IETF/IAB panel at March
                  2011 IETF- Due: 2011-02-15 - OPEN
                o [118]ACTION-497: on - Larry Masinter - Prepare us for
                  a teleconference with IETF-IAB on possible prague IETF
                  presentation. - Due: 2010-12-21 - CLOSED
                o [119]ACTION-499: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Prepare
                  product description page for work on IETF
                  presentation. - Due: 2011-01-18 - OPEN
    15. Administration:
           + Welcome new TAG members
           + Approve [120]telcon minutes of 20 January 2011
           + Future TAG F2F meetings
                o Decide Spring 2011 TAG F2F location and dates
                o Early heads up: TPAC in Santa Clara, 31 Oct. - 4 Nov.
                  2011
           + Group photo (we have new membership)
    16. Open issue review:
           + Goal: review our list of [121]open issues  look especially
             for issues that are open but dormant decide to assign
             resource/close/leave as background activity.
    17. Action item review:
           + [122]Pending review actions in [123]Tracker
           + [124]Overdue actions in [125]Tracker
           + [126]Open actions in [127]Tracker
      _________________________________________________________

      [29] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/434
      [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/05/web-apps-notes.html
      [31] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Oct/0061.html
      [32] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Oct/0030.html
      [33] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/67
      [34] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/437
      [35] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-xml/
      [36] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-forum/2010AprJun/0073.html
      [37] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/433
      [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/427
      [39] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/02/08-agenda
      [40] 
http://dev.w3.org/html5/html-xhtml-author-guide/html-xhtml-authoring-guide.html
      [41] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/issue-41-objection-poll/results
      [42] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Oct/0034.html
      [43] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/67
      [44] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Feb/0085.html
      [45] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/41
      [46] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/RDFa_HTML_prefix_issue.html
      [47] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Oct/0033.html
      [48] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-xml/
      [49] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Feb/0030.html
      [50] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/60
      [51] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/02/HashInURI-20110208.html
      [52] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/508
      [53] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/02/HashInURI-20110208.html
      [54] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/01/HashInURI-20110115
      [55] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/01/13-minutes.html#item02
      [56] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/01/20-minutes.html#item04
      [57] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/481
      [58] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/508
      [59] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/60
      [60] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/60
      [61] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/02/ClientSideStorage.ppt
      [62] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/02/ClientSideStorage.pdf
      [63] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/09/ClientSideStorage.html
      [64] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/475
      [65] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/482
      [66] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/58
      [67] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/58
      [68] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/390
      [69] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Jul/0200.html
      [70] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Jun/0067.html
      [71] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Feb/0016.html
      [72] http://www.w3.org/2007/08/13-tagmem-minutes.html#item07
      [73] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/02/11-minutes.html#item02
      [74] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/02/security-web.html
      [75] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/417
      [76] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/280
      [77] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/33
      [78] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/340
      [79] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/344
      [80] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/412
      [81] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/435
      [82] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/06/01-cross-domain.html
      [83] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/02/security-web.html
      [84] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/products/7
      [85] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/APIMinimization.html
      [86] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/APIMinimization.html
      [87] http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-hansen-privacy-terminology-00.html
      [88] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/514
      [89] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/10/WebappsAPIDesignNotes.html
      [90] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Oct/0104.html
      [91] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/461
      [92] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/57
      [93] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/14
      [94] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/201
      [95] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/282
      [96] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/413
      [98] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/50
      [99] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/02/intervention.html
     [100] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/477
     [101] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/478
     [102] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/02/intervention.html
     [103] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/persistent-reference/
     [104] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/444
     [105] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/414
     [106] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/06/07-minutes.html#item04
     [107] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/10/20-minutes#item01
     [108] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/50
     [109] http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-masinter-dated-uri-07.html
     [110] http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-masinter-dated-uri-07.html
     [111] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/50
     [112] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Feb/0004.html
     [113] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Feb/0004.html
     [114] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/511
     [115] http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5226
     [116] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/products/9
     [117] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/500
     [118] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/497
     [119] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/499
     [120] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/01/20-minutes
     [121] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/open
     [122] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
     [123] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
     [124] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue
     [125] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
     [126] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/open
     [127] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/


     Noah Mendelsohn for the TAG
     $Revision: 1.34 $ of $Date: 2011/02/05 16:39:13 $

        [128]Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional     [129]Valid CSS!

     [128] http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer
     [129] http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/check/referer
Received on Saturday, 5 February 2011 17:04:17 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:48:30 GMT