Re: AWWW interaction examples

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 10:56:55 -0500
To: John Kemp <john@jkemp.net>
CC: www-tag@w3.org
I very much appreciate it, but as you've seen, this is not on the list of
topics for the F2F agenda, and I don't think you'd previously asked me to
add it. I will schedule discussion of this on an upcoming teleconference,
and notwithstanding that your term on the TAG has ended, I hope you'll be
able to join us for that. I'll be glad to schedule at your convenience --
we can discuss at the F2F.  Thank you again.

Noah