Re: ACTION-509

Henry,

The words "this specification" in the sentence:

  To ensure that such fragment identifiers
  can be interpreted correctly, media type registrations for markup
  languages that incorporate RDFa should directly or indirectly
  reference this specification.

was intended to refer to RDFa Core, not RDF Concepts (otherwise it would have said "that specification" ;)

So if it said:

  To ensure that such fragment identifiers
  can be interpreted correctly, media type registrations for markup
  languages that incorporate RDFa should directly or indirectly
  reference this specification (RDFa Core).

would that make it work?

Jeni

--
Jeni Tennison