Re: ACTION-509

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 12:15:13 -0500
To: "Henry S. Thompson" <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
CC: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>, Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>, "www-tag@w3.org List" <www-tag@w3.org>
 > I'm pretty sure we _did_ reach consensus.  But maybe I left the call
 > with that impression, and it fell apart thereafter. . .

Maybe we can handle this in mostly e-mail. If you care to propose the text
of a resolution that you believe would command consensus, and circulate
that in e-mail, we could either decide it's sufficiently non-controversial
after all to just go ahead without telcon discussion, or at very least we'd
be better set for a focused telcon session. If you feel it's still worth
the effort, that is.

Thanks.

Noah