Re: ACTION-587 Prepare issue-57 and issue-63 documents for TAG members to discuss at Sept F2F

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 11:33:31 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
I've revised this document in place:

 http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/09/referential-use.html

In the unlikely event you've already read it, don't despair. Changes
are of two kinds:
  - those that don't change the sense (wording, verb agreement, new hyperlinks)
  - those that reinforce what was already there (specifically new urn:
and data: examples)
The latter kind is marked with the notation [+8/28] in each case, so
that you can find them easily.

I updated terminology per Martin's instruction, so it's now entitled
"Interoperability of referential uses of hashless URIs".

Best
Jonathan