ACTION-587 Prepare issue-57 and issue-63 documents for TAG members to discuss at Sept F2F

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 20:05:05 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
This is only in *partial* fulfillment of ACTION-587...

I've prepared a new introduction to the notational competition problem
(httpRange-14, I am sorry to say) that I hope is clearer and more
neutral than previous ones. This reflects discussions with Larry and
others.

The purpose of the intro is to set the stage for the two documents I
gave you to read back in June (info resources and discovering
definitions).

I would like to revise the latter documents before the F2F, but for
now they are still the June versions.

So please read this before our ISSUE-57 / ISSUE-63 discussion at the F2F.

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/09/referential-use.html

Best
Jonathan