Re: Status of TAG work on Publishing and Linking on the Web

On the last telcon Henry suggested that this material be published in some
public medium.  I suggest a NY Times OpEd piece under Tim's byline.
If people agree I can try and help with the writing, now that Client-Side State
is pretty much done.
All the best, Ashok