Re: Status of TAG work on Publishing and Linking on the Web

Noah,

Our discussion of that draft at the F2F preceded our later discussion about priorities. Based on that later discussion, since the last F2F I have prioritised work on microdata/RDFa and fragment identifiers and mime types, and I'm afraid I haven't made progress on this work as a consequence.

From what I recall of the F2F discussion, Dan had some good ideas about who might be able to provide some legal review...

Jeni

--
Jeni Tennison