Discussion on WebApps APIs (ACTION-461)

From: Appelquist, Daniel, VF-Group <Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 03:16:34 +0200
To: "tag" <www-tag@w3.org>
Išve prepared some brief notes for a discussion on WebApps APIs:

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/10/WebappsAPIDesignNotes.html

After reviewing a number of other documents mostly from the WebApps and
Device APIs working groups (recommended reading list at the bottom of that
document) my current view is that there is scope for authoring a possible
finding on this topic. I believe this finding should attempt to derive best
practice thinking from the good work already done particularly in WebApps,
and DAP.

The document is just a skeleton right now ­ I propose that we agree scope
and discuss further during the session.

Dan