Update on Agenda for TAG F2F, 19-21 October 2010

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 22:20:15 -0400
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
CC: Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>, Norm Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>, "Martin J. Dürst" <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
The draft TAG F2F agenda at [1] is now proposed as "feature complete".
That is, I have filled in the descriptions for topics to be discussed,
reading (insofar as available), etc.  These are the sections labeled 1-16.
  I have not yet completed the scheduling of particular time slots, and I
still have proofreading to do on the whole thing.

TAG members are strongly encouraged to read what's there as of now, to get
started on required reading, and to send corrections and suggestions for
improvement regarding the agenda.  Please do >not< check in corrections
yourself, as I only occasionally have connectivity the next few days, and
am working on a local copy.  If you have suggestions, please email them.

I am hoping to have the complete agenda, with timeslot assignments,
published by Thursday evening.  Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/10/19-agenda