RE: Update on Agenda for TAG F2F, 19-21 October 2010

Re: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/10/19-agenda

I suggest moving MIME and the web discussion (now listed
9:30-10:30) to later in the day on Tuesday.

Also:
There's a 30 minute slot on "IRI Everywhere", but
I don't think the IRI Everywhere discussion is going to
be more productive until there's a clearer read on whether
the IETF IRI working group is going to be effective, and that
discussing whether it's going to be effective isn't a good
use of TAG time.

So I'd rather add 30 minutes to the "Mime and the Web"
document discussion, and postpone TAG discussion of
IRI everywhere until later. TAG members who want to
know more about what's happening with IRI specifications
could stay Tuesday for the interim IRI working group
meeting at 5 PM (assuming I can get a Google employee
to remain, and also arrange for a speakerphone in the room).

Larry