Re: image/svg+xml, was: Feedback on Internet Media Types and the Web

Julian Reschke wrote:

 > Which reminds me that it may be time for the TAG to look into the
 > image/sxg+xml issue.

I assume that's a typo for svg+xml?

I'd first be curious to hear what some of those responsible for RFC 3023
bis think.  I'm copying Chris and Murata-san.  To me, having a +xml type
that's sometimes not XML seems bogus, but let's see what others say.

Noah