W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > May 2010

Draft minutes for the TAG teleconference of 22 April 2010

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2010 19:34:40 -0400
Message-ID: <4BDE0C10.8080505@arcanedomain.com>
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
CC: "Henry S. Thompson" <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
I believe that our scribe for 22 April, Henry Thompson, has been quite 
busy this week, so I've taken a pass at formatting the minutes from that 
call.  They are available at [1], and in text-only form below, and they 
will be on the agenda for approval during this weeks's call.  Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/04/22-minutes

    [1]W3C

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

                                - DRAFT -

                               TAG telcon

22 Apr 2010

    [2]Agenda

       [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/04/22-agenda.html

    See also: [3]IRC log

       [3] http://www.w3.org/2010/04/22-tagmem-irc

Attendees

    Present
           Dan Appelquist, Dan Connolly, Ashok Malhotra, Noah
           Mendelsohn, Henry Thompson

    Regrets
           Tim Berners-Lee (partial), Larry Masinter, T.V. Raman,
           Jonathan Rees

    Chair
           Noah Mendelsohn

    Scribe
           Henry S. Thompson

Contents

      * [4]Topics
          1. [5]Convene
          2. [6]London local arrangements
          3. [7]Overdue action items
          4. [8]ACTION-407: HTML WG and media type registration
          5. [9]ACTION-354 Client-side storage
          6. [10]WebApps document strategy
          7. [11]ACTION-392 RDFa and client-side storage
          8. [12]ACTION-401 ask for review of webapp taxonomy
          9. [13]ISSUE-24 (contentTypeOverride-24): Mobile Web
             "Guidelines for Web Content Transformation Proxies"
         10. [14]Review of PENDING REVIEW Action Items
      * [15]Summary of Action Items
      _________________________________________________________

Convene

    <DanC> scribenick: DanC

    NM: reminder next week is cancelled; next telcon is 6 May

    <ht> HST: Regrets for 6 May

    NM: DanC, can you scribe 6 May?

    DanC: I think so... will check in detail

    <ht> NM: Minutes from 15 April. . .

    <DKA> My belated regrets for last week.

    <DKA> I am playing the volcano card.

    DanC: +1 approve
    [16]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/04/15-minutes.html

      [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/04/15-minutes.html

    <scribe> scribenick: ht

    NM: Minutes for 15 April approved

    RESOLUTION: Minutes for 15 April approved

London local arrangements

    <johnk__> not sure I can attend even the meeting yet (Note: JK
    subsequently sent regrets)

    DKA: I sent email to tag mailing list with local arrangements
    details

Overdue action items

    <noah> [17]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue

      [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue

    NM: Having the due dates so out of sync with reality makes life hard
    for the chair in planning, please fix this.

    <noah>
    [18]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue?sort=owne
    r

      [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue?sort=owner

    <DanC> action-390?

    <trackbot> ACTION-390 -- Daniel Appelquist to review ISSUE-58 and
    suggest next steps, due 2010-03-03 -- due 2010-03-17 -- OPEN

    <trackbot> [19]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/390

      [19] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/390

    DKA: I need to review this, keep it open, likewise for my others.

    <DanC> action-390 due next week

    <trackbot> ACTION-390 Review ISSUE-58 and suggest next steps, due
    2010-03-03 due date now next week

    action-408?

    <trackbot> ACTION-408 -- Daniel Appelquist to look into next steps
    on a workshop around device APIs, privacy etc. with tlr -- due
    2010-03-31 -- OPEN

    <trackbot> [20]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/408

      [20] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/408

    DKA: This is done, I've been working on a workshop, draft call for
    participation
    ... link coming

    <DanC> sounds done-done to me.

    NM: Thanks DKA, that's done

    close action-408

    <trackbot> ACTION-408 Look into next steps on a workshop around
    device APIs, privacy etc. with tlr closed

    scribe: vodafone will host in same week as DAP f2f -- 12/13 July

    NM: Any other TAG members to attend?
    . . . [none]

    <DanC> ACTION-420 due next week

    <trackbot> ACTION-420 What is different about xhtml basic 1.1 (in
    particular re: namespaces) due date now next week

    <DanC> (I interpret "keep this open" as "due next week" by default)

    <DanC> ACTION-116 due + 8 weeks

    <trackbot> ACTION-116 Align the tabulator internal vocabulary with
    the vocabulary in the rules
    [21]http://esw.w3.org/topic/AwwswDboothsRules,getting changes to
    either as needed. due date now + 8 weeks

      [21] http://esw.w3.org/topic/AwwswDboothsRules

    <johnk> ACTION-399?

    <trackbot> ACTION-399 -- John Kemp to prepare F2F discussion of
    sniffing, being sure to check status of other pertinent actions --
    due 2010-03-18 -- PENDINGREVIEW

    <trackbot> [22]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/399

      [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/399

    close action-399

    <trackbot> ACTION-399 Prepare F2F discussion of sniffing, being sure
    to check status of other pertinent actions closed

    action-340?

    <trackbot> ACTION-340 -- John Kemp to review XHR and UMP together
    and provide comments to TAG as relevant -- due 2010-03-10 -- OPEN

    <trackbot> [23]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/340

      [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/340

    <DanC> (going on on which list?)

    NM: JK to prepare a discussion for the May 6 call

    <DanC> action-340?

    <trackbot> ACTION-340 -- John Kemp to summarize recent discussion
    around XHR and UMP -- due 2010-05-04 -- OPEN

    <trackbot> [24]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/340

      [24] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/340

    close action-215

    <trackbot> ACTION-215 Send minutes of 15 Apr TAG teleconference to
    www-tag for review closed

    <DanC> action-384: most recent msg seems to be
    [25]http://www.w3.org/mid/E345E885-AC39-4E16-B8B3-982513A303A2@jkemp
    .net 22 Mar

      [25] 
http://www.w3.org/mid/E345E885-AC39-4E16-B8B3-982513A303A2@jkemp.net

    <trackbot> ACTION-384 CVS usage edits notes added

    <DKA> FYI this is the CfP for the privacy workshop (reference
    ACTION-408): [26]http://www.w3.org/2010/api-privacy-ws/

      [26] http://www.w3.org/2010/api-privacy-ws/

    <DanC> action-408: CFP (draft?) is
    [27]http://www.w3.org/2010/api-privacy-ws/

      [27] http://www.w3.org/2010/api-privacy-ws/

    <trackbot> ACTION-408 Look into next steps on a workshop around
    device APIs, privacy etc. with tlr notes added

    action-401?

    <trackbot> ACTION-401 -- Ashok Malhotra to ask WebApps working group
    to review John Kemp's taxonomy -- due 2010-03-18 -- OPEN

    <trackbot> [28]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/401

      [28] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/401

    AM: One reply came back

    action-401 pending review

    <DanC> action-401?

    <trackbot> ACTION-401 -- Ashok Malhotra to ask WebApps working group
    to review John Kemp's taxonomy -- due 2010-03-18 -- PENDINGREVIEW

    <trackbot> [29]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/401

      [29] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/401

    <johnk> this is the email I sent with the CVS diff of edits related
    to ACTION-384
    [30]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2010Mar/0054.html

      [30] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2010Mar/0054.html

    <DanC> action-213 due 4 May

    <trackbot> ACTION-213 Prepare 22 Apr weekly teleconference agenda
    due date now 4 May

    <DanC> action-370?

    <trackbot> ACTION-370 -- Henry S. Thompson to hST to send a
    revised-as-amended version of
    [31]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Dec/0068.html to
    the HTTP bis list on behalf of the TAG -- due 2010-04-08 -- OPEN

      [31] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Dec/0068.html

    <trackbot> [32]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/370

      [32] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/370

    <DanC> action-370 due +2 weeks

    <trackbot> ACTION-370 HST to send a revised-as-amended version of
    [33]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Dec/0068.html to
    the HTTP bis list on behalf of the TAG due date now +2 weeks

      [33] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Dec/0068.html

    NM: HST to catch up/roll forward his behind-actions ASAP

ACTION-407: HTML WG and media type registration

    NM: Did you close this last week by mistake?

    (Tim Berners-Lee joins the call)

    <DanC> action-407?

    <trackbot> ACTION-407 -- Henry S. Thompson to propose an update to
    DanC's prose from
    [34]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Feb/0878.htm
    l to explicitly reference or encorporate the HTML history, similarly
    to the way 2854 does -- due 2010-04-22 -- PENDINGREVIEW

      [34] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Feb/0878.html

    <trackbot> [35]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/407

      [35] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/407

    HST: Let's reopen it and keep it PENDING REVIEW
    ... So there have been several replies to my email [link coming]

    <noah> Please paste link to public-html thread

    <DanC>
    [36]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Apr/thread.h
    tml#msg1052

      [36] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Apr/thread.html#msg1052

    <DanC> works for me: "Labeling a

    <DanC> resource with the text/html type asserts that the resource is

    <DanC> to be interpreted as an HTML document using the HTML syntax,
    and

    <DanC> that it conforms either to this specification or to an
    earlier

    <DanC> HTML specification.

    <DanC> "

    <DanC> (no conformance claim? that seems silly to me)

    <scribe> scribenick: noah

    HT: Serving as text/html makes >no< conformance claims...it just
    says, use this spec

    DC: That's not a conformance claim?

    HT: No. I took it that the wording we carefully agreed had the
    intent "use this spec"; whether you think there's an implicit claim
    of conformance...well, we didn't say that.

    <DanC> action-407: hst plans to reply on his own behalf to the
    thread
    [37]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Apr/thread.h
    tml#msg1052 and leave it to the group to decide in due course

      [37] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Apr/thread.html#msg1052

    <trackbot> ACTION-407 Propose an update to DanC's prose from
    [38]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Feb/0878.htm
    l to explicitly reference or encorporate the HTML history, similarly
    to the way 2854 does notes added

      [38] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Feb/0878.html

    <ht> scribenick: ht

ACTION-354 Client-side storage

    AM: WebApps WG is publishing a number of specs
    ... We have agreed to look at the motivation -- what's behind them
    ... The WAWG have a model of how that world is going to evolve
    ... but it's not completely spelled out
    ... Two requirements: 1) You should be able to 'run' a WebApp
    offline;
    ... 2) You should be able to run a WebApp with data from more than
    ... So they have a spec. callled "Programmable Caching", which lets
    you bring in data from multiple websites, cache it, purge it, use
    it, etc.
    ... which is quite well-motivated.
    ... The other spec. we talked about and I have looked at are two
    database specs: Light Database and ?? Database
    ... These seem less well-motivated
    ... I asked Ian Hickson why they were doing these specs

    <DanC> (sorry, I can't pin down the 2 DB specs among the blizzard on
    [39]http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/PubStatus )

      [39] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/PubStatus

    AM: Ian replied it was a replacement for cookies

    <Ashok> "Cookies are unreliable, sent to the server, have a small
    quota, and have a terrible API. Web Storage is intended to fix
    that."

    NM: I understand the cookie overlap
    ... but when I see these database things, I think -- cookies for
    identifying me to gmail, but databases to actually _store_ my email
    ... which seems to go a lot further

    AM: Right, that's the offline operation side of things

    NM: The other thing about cookies is their special status wrt HTTP
    and client-server interaction

    <DanC> (did anybody take the ball for writing about this stuff?
    darn; we didn't scribble names into
    [40]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/03/webappsoutline.html ; gotta
    look back over
    [41]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/03/26-minutes.html#item03 )

      [40] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/03/webappsoutline.html
      [41] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/03/26-minutes.html#item03

    AM: These specs are very high-functionality, with a lot of standard
    DB transactional stuff including commit and rollback

    <DanC> (ah... "AM: I'll contribute on section 5, app state")

    AM: Summarizing: replace cookies, offline storage enabling offline
    execution; data from multiple websites

WebApps document strategy

    NM: At the f2f, we agreed to try to find people to pick up bits of
    the outline we produced
    ... and start writing at least a summary of the state of play, as in
    TV's [#-in-URI]
    ... So in particular, AM, are you willing to go on the list against
    section 5: Application State

    AM: Yes

    <scribe> ACTION: Ashok to propose a plan for his contributions to
    section 5: Client-side state [recorded in
    [42]http://www.w3.org/2010/04/22-tagmem-irc]

      [42] http://www.w3.org/2010/04/22-tagmem-irc

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-430 - Propose a plan for his contributions
    to section 5: Client-side state [on Ashok Malhotra - due
    2010-04-29].

    <DanC> action-xxx due +4 weeks

    action-409 due +1 week

    <trackbot> ACTION-409 Run Larry's plan for closing IRIEverywhere by
    the XML Core WG due date now +1 week

    action-430 due +1 week

    <trackbot> ACTION-430 Propose a plan for his contributions to
    section 5: Client-side state due date now +1 week

    DC: TBL, when did you write the Tabulator?

    TBL: Three years ago, maybe?

    DC: I wonder if it might be worth trying to get from you what you
    learned from that exercise
    ... about security, storage, . . .
    ... Maybe via an interview?

    TBL: About . . .

    DC: Javascript, security limitations

    <noah> I'm curious what the result of the interview would be: a)
    input to the TAG work b) magazine article c) ???

    TBL: Started out as a webapp, turned into a local app == a firefox
    extension, because that got it inside the trust envelop
    ... You should talk to James Hollenbach <jambo@csail.mit.edu> about
    this, he's been taking it forward
    ... using CORS

    <DanC>
    [43]http://dig.csail.mit.edu/2005/ajar/ajaw/people/Overview.html Jim
    Hollenbach

      [43] http://dig.csail.mit.edu/2005/ajar/ajaw/people/Overview.html

    <timbl_> <[44]http://web.mit.edu/jambo/www/foaf.rdf#jambo>

      [44] http://web.mit.edu/jambo/www/foaf.rdf#jambo>

    NM: So if we did such an interview, would it be as an input to our
    thinking about WebAppArchitecture, or as a publication in its own
    right?

    DC: more the latter, see the series Ian Jacobs has been doing

    NM: Next steps?

    DC: I found out what I wanted to. . .

    <DanC> pointer, ashok?

    AM: We did get one reply to our request to review our webapps
    taxonomy

    <DanC> action-401?

    <trackbot> ACTION-401 -- Ashok Malhotra to ask WebApps working group
    to review John Kemp's taxonomy -- due 2010-03-18 -- PENDINGREVIEW

    <trackbot> [45]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/401

      [45] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/401

    <Ashok>
    [46]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Mar/0072.html

      [46] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Mar/0072.html

    <DanC> close action-354

    <trackbot> ACTION-354 Review client side storage apis (web simple
    storage etc.), looking for architectural issues or other critical
    problems... or interesting design features the TAG should know about
    closed

    NM: [we'll come to that under next+1 agendum]

    close ACTION-354

    <trackbot> ACTION-354 Review client side storage apis (web simple
    storage etc.), looking for architectural issues or other critical
    problems... or interesting design features the TAG should know about
    closed

ACTION-392 RDFa and client-side storage

    <noah> DC: looked at Zotoro? tool, and saw they were using Tabulator
    as data store

    ACTION-392?

    <trackbot> ACTION-392 -- Dan Connolly to look into using new client
    side storage APIs as an RDFa or tabulator data store -- due
    2010-03-17 -- PENDINGREVIEW

    <trackbot> [47]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/392

      [47] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/392

    DC: So I thought there was a connection, and I sent email
    ... but the reply was not positive

    [48]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Feb/0152.html

      [48] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Feb/0152.html

    DC: TBL, are the client-side storage APIs any use for storing
    triples?

    TBL: Some kind of RDF API standardisation is probably needed -- RDF
    is 10 years old, maybe an XG, we need to move on this

    <DanC> close action-392

    <trackbot> ACTION-392 Look into using new client side storage APIs
    as an RDFa or tabulator data store closed

    close ACTION-392

    <trackbot> ACTION-392 Look into using new client side storage APIs
    as an RDFa or tabulator data store closed

ACTION-401 ask for review of webapp taxonomy

    <noah> Email from Ashok to Web Apps

    <noah> Response:
    [49]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Mar/0072.html

      [49] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Mar/0072.html

    JK: I understand the poster's concern about my use of the word
    'trust', but I think it was OK in the narrow sense I used it,
    ... but I also agree that the larger issue has not been completely
    covered

    <DanC> (this widget stuff is crossing various sorts of finish lines;
    e.g. [50]http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/CR-widgets-access-20100420/
    Widget Access Request Policy )

      [50] http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/CR-widgets-access-20100420/

    AM: So yes, he's asking for more detail on something which was just
    a bullet point

    <noah> Dan, do you think we need to do anything on that?

    HST: But it doesn't compromise the taxonomy?

    AM: Right, it does not.

    close ACTION-401

    <trackbot> ACTION-401 Ask WebApps working group to review John
    Kemp's taxonomy

    DC: Does this connect with our outline and writing?

    <DanC> stuck it where? pointer?

    AM: I took comments from the email and added them to the WebApps
    outline under point 1 Architecture

    DC: Where?

    <Ashok> [51]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/04/WebApps.html

      [51] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/04/WebApps.html

    <DanC> [52]http://www.w3.org/2005/03/28-editor-style.html

      [52] http://www.w3.org/2005/03/28-editor-style.html

    <DanC> action-401: note
    [53]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/04/WebApps.html

      [53] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/04/WebApps.html

    <trackbot> ACTION-401 Ask WebApps working group to review John
    Kemp's taxonomy notes added

    <DanC> action-352?

    <trackbot> ACTION-352 -- John Kemp to integrate whiteboard drawings
    into a prose document about ways to distribute applications -- due
    2010-03-08 -- PENDINGREVIEW

    <trackbot> [54]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/352

      [54] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/352

    <Ashok> I cannot cahnge the access right -- needs team priviledges

    <noah> John, should we close 352

    <DanC> john, NM thinks maybe it's just an admin error that 352 isn't
    closed

    <noah> should we have closed it at the F2F?

    <johnk__> I did ACTION-352, but, at the F2F we decided to keep the
    action open

    <DanC> scribenick: DanC

    <johnk__> as a placeholder for me to do more work on it

    <johnk__> in the WebApps subject

    ok

    <noah> OK, with what due date and what next goals, please?

    <noah> Anyway, please update as you see fit. We'll move on if you
    can't get back on the phone.

    <johnk__> ACTION-352?

    <trackbot> ACTION-352 -- John Kemp to integrate whiteboard drawings
    into a prose document about ways to distribute applications -- due
    2010-03-08 -- PENDINGREVIEW

    <trackbot> [55]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/352

      [55] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/352

    action-352 due +2 weeks

    <trackbot> ACTION-352 Integrate whiteboard drawings into a prose
    document about ways to distribute applications due date now +2 weeks

    <johnk__> hmm, OK, so, I'll change the due date and add relevant
    notes

    thanks.

    <DKA> action-376?

    <trackbot> ACTION-376 -- Daniel Appelquist to send to www-tag a
    pointer to and brief summary of Mobile Web Best Practices working
    group's "Guidelines for Web Content Transformation Proxies" and its
    implications for content sniffing:
    [56]http://www.w3.org/TR/ct-guidelines/ -- due 2010-03-17 --
    PENDINGREVIEW

      [56] http://www.w3.org/TR/ct-guidelines/

    <trackbot> [57]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/376

      [57] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/376

    <johnk__> but I'm staying on IRC

ISSUE-24 (contentTypeOverride-24): Mobile Web "Guidelines for Web
Content Transformation Proxies"

    <noah>
    [58]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Feb/0171.html

      [58] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Feb/0171.html

    <noah> DC: I looked and was curious whether the guidelines should
    cite IETF work.

    DKA: yes, this is done

    <noah> DKA: Yes, I had a discussion with XXX and Larry, and the net
    was that Larry was satisfied that the correct material was ref'd

    DKA: yes, we finished that discussion with Larry about citing the
    IETF material

    close ACTION-376

    <trackbot> ACTION-376 Send to www-tag a pointer to and brief summary
    of Mobile Web Best Practices working group's "Guidelines for Web
    Content Transformation Proxies" and its implications for content
    sniffing: [59]http://www.w3.org/TR/ct-guidelines/ closed

      [59] http://www.w3.org/TR/ct-guidelines/

    <noah> DC: OK, Larry can come back if he still has a problem

    <noah> close ACTION-376

    <trackbot> ACTION-376 Send to www-tag a pointer to and brief summary
    of Mobile Web Best Practices working group's "Guidelines for Web
    Content Transformation Proxies" and its implications for content
    sniffing: [60]http://www.w3.org/TR/ct-guidelines/ closed

      [60] http://www.w3.org/TR/ct-guidelines/

Review of PENDING REVIEW Action Items

    <noah>
    [61]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview

      [61] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview

    <noah> [62]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/322 - Ask
    for W3C resources on writing on hyperlinking

      [62] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/322

    NM: so next time for this one?

    DC: yes

    action-353?

    <trackbot> ACTION-353 -- Noah Mendelsohn to do just a bit of work
    framing some issues around identification for Ajax apps (remembering
    the merged maps use case) -- due 2010-03-08 -- PENDINGREVIEW

    <trackbot> [63]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/353

      [63] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/353

    <noah> close ACTION-353

    <trackbot> ACTION-353 Do just a bit of work framing some issues
    around identification for Ajax apps (remembering the merged maps use
    case) closed

    NM: I think we did this at the ftf; Raman is following up

    DanC: re 379... it's certainly published... but oh yeah... we
    weren't sure if we should follow up re lack of schemas

    action-384?

    <trackbot> ACTION-384 -- Noah Mendelsohn to CVS usage edits -- due
    2010-03-04 -- PENDINGREVIEW

    <trackbot> [64]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/384

      [64] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/384

    action-384?

    <trackbot> ACTION-384 -- Noah Mendelsohn to cVS usage edits -- due
    2010-05-11

    <trackbot> [65]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/384

      [65] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/384

    NM: yes, 407 and 424 are properly pending

    <noah> HENRY ===> PLEASE REMOVE URI FOR PRIVACY CFP FROM PUBLISHED
    MINUTES

    ADJOURN

    s,FYI this is the CfP for the privacy workshop (reference
    ACTION-408): [66]http://www.w3.org/2010/api-privacy-ws/,,

      [66] http://www.w3.org/2010/api-privacy-ws/

    s,action-408: CFP (draft?) is
    [67]http://www.w3.org/2010/api-privacy-ws/,,

      [67] http://www.w3.org/2010/api-privacy-ws/

    <timbl> Couldn't fd any evidence for Royal Mail saying you couldn't
    link to

    "We constantly change and update sections of our site, and want to
    ensure that you and your customers continue to get the latest
    information and services you need. Therefore, please donāt provide
    links to pages on our website other than those listed above." --
    [68]http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content1?catId=28000674&media
    Id=28100668

      [68] 
http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content1?catId=28000674&mediaId=28100668

Summary of Action Items

    [NEW] ACTION: Ashok to propose a plan for his contributions to
    section 5: Client-side state [recorded in
    [69]http://www.w3.org/2010/04/22-tagmem-irc]

      [69] http://www.w3.org/2010/04/22-tagmem-irc

    [End of minutes]
      _________________________________________________________


     Minutes formatted by David Booth's [70]scribe.perl version 1.134
     ([71]CVS log)
     $Date: 2010/05/02 23:31:38 $

      [70] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
      [71] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/
Received on Sunday, 2 May 2010 23:35:11 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:48:20 GMT