Topics for discussion at TAG / HTML Chairs session

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 09:50:13 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org, rubys@us.ibm.com, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
The agenda for this week's TAG F2F was published a few days ago [1].  One
thing I did not get done, in part because I was traveling last week, was
to gather a list of proposed topics for discussion when the HTML WG chairs
meet with us on Wed [2].  I think we know many of them well enough that we
will do well even without a formal list, but suggestions are welcome here,
and I will update the agenda document as appropriate.  Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/03/24-agenda
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/03/24-agenda#HTMLcoord

Noah Mendelsohn