Re: FW: New Version Notification for draft-hakala-rfc3187bis-isbn-urn-00 (fwd)

Too late to make it required reading, but I'll link this email from the
F2F agenda.  Thanks.

Noah

--------------------------------------
Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
1-617-693-4036

"Larry Masinter" <LMM@acm.org>
Sent by: www-tag-request@w3.org
03/22/2010 09:48 AM

        To:     <www-tag@w3.org>
        cc:     (bcc: Noah Mendelsohn/Cambridge/IBM)
        Subject:        FW: New Version Notification for
draft-hakala-rfc3187bis-isbn-urn-00 (fwd)

speaking of persistent naming...