ACTION-388 Take a look at LMM's doctype/versioning proposal

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 15:16:48 -0500
To: www-tag@w3.org
The action asks me to take a look, and I have done so.
Fortunately it did not ask me to comment!
So I'm done.

Just kidding. Larry, what sort of feedback would you like? I guess
editorial points would be moot. The main thing I see is that it
reinstates <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "PublicIdentifier"
"SystemIdentifier"> with all sorts of provisos that should frighten
away the faint of heart. The reason is to support "some XML
workflows". Yes?

Jonathan

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/388