Re: Draft minutes for TAG teleconference of 28 January 2010

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 13:38:49 -0600
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
On Fri, 2010-01-29 at 17:08 -0500, noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com wrote:
> Unapproved draft minutes from the TAG teleconference of 28 January 2010
> are available at [1], and in text-only form below.  Thank you.
>
> Noah
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/01/28-minutes

There were comments on these minutes from DKA
and John K., and hence a lack of
critical mass to approve them, in today's meeting. Chairing
in Noah's stead today, I took action-385 to take the decision to email.
(thanks for the suggestion, Raman; I should have thought
of it sooner.)

Larry, would you please make an effort to address the
comments and reply-all to this message when you have
done so?

I propose that we approve whatever Larry comes up with.
This question carries by default 2 days after Larry
notifies www-tag, provided no TAG member objects.

I'm closing action-385.

gpg D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E