Re: Draft minutes for TAG teleconference of 28 January 2010

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 16:35:28 -0500
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>, www-tag@w3.org
Sounds good, thanks.  I will try and remember to mark as approved if two
days pass without concerns raised on whatever Larry comes up with.  Thanks
for chairing in my absence!

Noah

--------------------------------------
Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
1-617-693-4036
--------------------------------------

Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Sent by: www-tag-request@w3.org
02/04/2010 02:38 PM

        To:     Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
        cc:     www-tag@w3.org, (bcc: Noah Mendelsohn/Cambridge/IBM)
        Subject:        Re: Draft minutes for TAG teleconference of 28
January 2010

On Fri, 2010-01-29 at 17:08 -0500, noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com wrote:
> Unapproved draft minutes from the TAG teleconference of 28 January 2010
> are available at [1], and in text-only form below.  Thank you.
>
> Noah
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/01/28-minutes

There were comments on these minutes from DKA
and John K., and hence a lack of
critical mass to approve them, in today's meeting. Chairing
in Noah's stead today, I took action-385 to take the decision to email.
(thanks for the suggestion, Raman; I should have thought
of it sooner.)

Larry, would you please make an effort to address the
comments and reply-all to this message when you have
done so?

I propose that we approve whatever Larry comes up with.
This question carries by default 2 days after Larry
notifies www-tag, provided no TAG member objects.

I'm closing action-385.

gpg D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E