Re: Draft minutes for TAG teleconference of 28 January 2010

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 16:35:28 -0500
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>, www-tag@w3.org
Sounds good, thanks.  I will try and remember to mark as approved if two
days pass without concerns raised on whatever Larry comes up with.  Thanks
for chairing in my absence!

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Sent by: www-tag-request@w3.org
02/04/2010 02:38 PM
        To:     Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
        cc:     www-tag@w3.org, (bcc: Noah Mendelsohn/Cambridge/IBM)
        Subject:        Re: Draft minutes for TAG teleconference of 28
January 2010

On Fri, 2010-01-29 at 17:08 -0500, noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com wrote:
> Unapproved draft minutes from the TAG teleconference of 28 January 2010
> are available at [1], and in text-only form below.  Thank you.
> Noah
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/01/28-minutes

There were comments on these minutes from DKA
and John K., and hence a lack of
critical mass to approve them, in today's meeting. Chairing
in Noah's stead today, I took action-385 to take the decision to email.
(thanks for the suggestion, Raman; I should have thought
of it sooner.)

Larry, would you please make an effort to address the
comments and reply-all to this message when you have
done so?

I propose that we approve whatever Larry comes up with.
This question carries by default 2 days after Larry
notifies www-tag, provided no TAG member objects.

I'm closing action-385.

gpg D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E