ACTION-506: Proposed W3C Action Items from IETF/W3C Privacy Workshop

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 13:08:40 -0500
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
The IETF and W3C held a privacy workshop at the W3C Offices in Cambridge,
MA on 8-9 December 2010.  During the workshop wrapup, slides were assembled
with help from the audience, proposing possible followup actions for the
IETF and the W3C.  With permission of the authors, a copy of those slides
is attached to this email. (Sorry about the rotation in the pdf conversion,
but I don't have time to debug that - most reader should give you the
option to rotate it correctly when viewing).

This relates to my TAG ACTION-506, which we will discuss on our 6 January
2011 call.

Thank you.

Noah