Re: Agenda for TAG teleconfernece of 1 April 2010 (and resource/representation stuff)

On Apr 1, 2010, at 11:50 AM, Dan Connolly wrote:

> On Thu, 2010-04-01 at 16:57 +0000, Paul Cotton wrote:
>> How does this relate to the TAG's offer in the following Jan 29
>> message:
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Jan/0114.html
>>
>> Does this mean that the TAG failed to communicate a subsequent
>> "change of heart" about writing a change proposal to the HTML WG?
>
> We certainly didn't meet the 31 March deadline.
>
> The lack of communication is (at least in part) because
> any change of heart wasn't entirely conscious; i.e. the
> TAG didn't explicitly change its decision.
>
> We just spent the bulk of today's meeting trying to figure
> out a next step, but the result was inconclusive.
>
> Personally, I'm somewhere between hopeful that we'll get
> a change proposal together close enough to the 31 March
> deadline for the HTML WG's purposes on the one hand,
> and resigned that we won't on the other.

If we don't get a revised deadline soon, our likely action will be to
mark the issue closed without prejudice. This means we will no longer
consider it a blocker for Last Call and presume that it is postponed
to the next version of HTML, but we will be willing to reopen it when
and if a change proposal is actually delivered.

Regards,
Maciej