Re: has XML, XSLT, XQuery and XML Schema have reached a stable state

From: Mukul Gandhi <gandhi.mukul@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 12:49:19 +0530
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
Here are some more thoughts, from me..

I think, HTTP essentially has request-response paradigm. The basic
HTTP protocol makes it synchronous. I guess, we have standards, that
allow HTTP data to travel over messaging systems. These newer message
oriented HTTP communication, make HTTP asynchronous.

Regarding statelessness of HTTP, I think cookies are the right way to
make HTTP stateful. But cookies require themselves to reside on user's
PC. I think, there is no other suitable way, than cookies to make HTTP
stateful.

It seems, I have myself found the answers to my questions...