has XML, XSLT, XQuery and XML Schema have reached a stable state

Language experience over the centuries  teaches that languages
once having evolved to perfection die. Said differently, Latin
and Sanskrit are no longer spoken;-)

Let's  hope the XML family doesn't end up in  a similar state on
the Web --- though I fear that circumstances may have already
caused that to happen.